I'm gonna put this out first: 2017 WAS TERRIBLE. I HATED IT. A LOT.
Let's summarize the year in bullets,
- That exam I had to take January last year was a success. I had to cut some parts off my own cat. She turned out fine.
- Around February to early March, I've discovered the DarkSquidge weekly vlog series, Last Week. It gave me newfound admiration for TomSka, while I've liked him as a content creator years before, this series made me realize how I relate to him a whole lot. He's a pretty rad funny guy.
- I've noticeably grown horizontally. Not that I mind but the comments from the folks never stop, even though I get to see them regularly. Sheesh, ran out of things to say? I heard you the first 30 times.
- I started a journal, they're actually just facebook posts on private since I wanted to write down things but I don't want to disrupt the yearly tradition here.
- I mostly just played Animal Crossing the whole year, the only new game I played was Pokemon Sun, which btw, IS AWESOME.
- SO MUCH STEVEN UNIVERSE, at least in the first half of the year, then the LONGEST HIATUS EVER happened. I cry.
- Near end of May, BoBoiBoy Galaxy aired in Disney Channel. After that, binge-watching the entire series, looking through so many fanart, drawing fanart, and actually participating in a fan community happened. What?
- End of semester, I only failed in one subject.
- In June, I moved my journal thing to a tumblr blog I abandoned. No way I'm sharing it, but you're free to find it if you want. Just, don't follow it, alright?
- September, I had a birthday that consisted of presents that are very rad.
- Also, had a little vacation to a place with many crocodiles.
- Wait, I also got Pokemon Ultra Sun on the release date! (November)
- Late November to early December, my mom got Netflix and shared her account with us. Bojack Horseman, dude.
- When I finished Bojack Horseman, I started watching another horse-related cartoon: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Yeah.
- Oh, and I also became a Modest Mouse fan.
- End of semester, I failed no subject.
Whoooa this seems a lot. But I want to go into more detail in some.
Me gaining weight and showing it was just inevitable to me, but apparently not to others. One thing I did not mention, I got a lot of drawing done! They're on my main tumblr that you're free to check out (jubjub05.tumblr.com). Getting interested in BoBoiBoy really got the drawing mood going haha. Currently, I'm just swimming in MLP fanart cuz I've finished all available episodes and official comics. What's that? Which of the Mane 6 is my favorite? I'm afraid there isn't cuz I find them all likeable and hot. I also want to start drawing them too, but I haven't had time to practice at all with my laptop getting busted and all. I guess I forgot to mention that. Hehe.
Behold, a finger doodle of the Mane 6 and all their glory, The accuracy is astounding.
If you look at it, seems like nothing horrible happened to me. Truth be told, yes. Nothing horrible happened to me. It's more like, horrible things were happening, but only inside me. All these good things happening, but I wasn't happy. Why wasn't I happy? I don't know. I feel very guilty for being very ungrateful. And that went on almost the entire year. I can't and don't know how to stop. I hope I get the help I need soon. Let's hope that appointment my mom made in the next 2 weeks won't be a waste.
Here's to 2018, yay.