2019 was quite a busy year. Probably one of my most productive years. Let's begin. No. Let's wrap it up.
To summarize (once again in bullets):
• Externship was a'ight. I learned a lot and the people were nice.
• The rest of the semester was pretty great. I got along well with my rotationmates. Clinic duties, farm duties, and more duties but I managed to pull through.
• End of the semester. Nearly everyone graduated.
• I didn't graduate because I still didn't do my thesis.
• Midyear break. Full of video games and ice cream sandwiches.
• Start of sem. I enrolled to work on my thesis. The store stopped selling the ice cream sandwiches I like.
• So. MLP ended. And I have mixed feelings about the finale, leaning towards to negative. But let's go on shall we?
• Steven Universe the Movie!! So gooooood.
• Birthdayyy!! Guess what I got:
And a Switch.
• My sibling helped me to finally start on my thesis. We did a lot only within a week.
• More thesis stuff.
• Thesis Outline Defense done?!?
• End of semester. I got a satisfactory grade?!? Thesis to be continued next semester.
• December, I joined Sudomemo. Fun site. I try to post every week there.
• Steven Universe Future!! Heartbreakiiiing.
• Christmaaas!! Guess what I got:
And Super Mario Party.
• Then we went to my dad's hometown to celebrate the New Year. It's been sorta fun. Very draining though.
Next year maybe I'll write in non-bullet form.
So long. Farewell. Goodbye.